Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Ethan Wayne I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Ethan Wayne I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Ethan Wayne I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Ethan Wayne I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Ethan Wayne I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Ethan Wayne I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Ethan Wayne I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Ethan Wayne I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Ethan Wayne I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Ethan Wayne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethan Wayne
Admin
Ethan Wayne

Ethan Wayne Empty
PostSubject: Ethan Wayne   Ethan Wayne I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:01 pm

|Ethan Wayne|

~
Ethan Wayne 9k=
~

Birthdate:
April 16th
Zodiac:
Aries
S.O:
Bisexual
Species:
Werewolf
Allegiance:
Lykos
Guardian

~
Ethan Wayne Tumblr_m7h196vJQ71rq8a7p
~

Appearance:
Ethan Wayne stands at the towering height of 6'5, his inked, skinny body making him look like a human sock monkey. He has a unusual pale skin tone. Unusual because both of his parents have tanner skin. His eyes are a beautiful pale blue which are almost always filled with intelligence. Ethan surprisingly inherited his grandfather's dark hair.
Wolf/Spirit Demon Appearance:
Ethan's wolf has the same fur colors as his hair. Them both having a dark brown almost blackened color. His wolf matches himself in many ways, may that be height or characteristics. The only thing Ethan's wolf didn't get from Ethan is his eye color. When shifted, Ethan's eyes morph from a crystal blue to a deep amber yellow.

~
Ethan Wayne Shado_%20male_gray_wolf
~

Personality:
Ethan shows most people is that he's bad, cold, and ruthless. But he does all the things he does to protect his allies and the people he cares for. Ethan is very calm, cool, and collected. It takes very much to get him riled, therefore Ethan is able to make clear and logical decisions rather than be a mess. Ethan loathes monotony and is energetic, resourceful and courageous with an enormous capacity for action, although his efforts can be rather inconsistent if perplexed. Extremely bright and of great imagination, only the present moment really counts for him. Ethan rarely gives way to melancholy and is always ready with the right words to lighten the mood. His sense of humor is undoubtedly one of his finest qualities, however his impatient and cyclothymic nature tends to make him to go to extremes and Ethan can suddenly become angry just when you least expect it.
Strengths:
Intelligent
Planning has always been one of Ethan's best skills. Hee could work out all necessary details for whatever he did, causing most of his plans to succeed. Driven and head-strong, Ethan knows what he wants and how to get it.

Pressure
Ethan works well under pressure, in an emergency or a surprise attack, well he's one of the ones you want guarding your flank. He takes his role as a Guardian seriously and would die before he let his pack down.

Dependable
Ethan is always there when he is most needed-- especially where his pack and family are concerned, towards whom he sometimes feels certain obligations or constraints, though he expects the same favor in return..

Weaknesses:
Impatient
Rather self-explanatory, patience is not one of his virtues; he wants to move when the impulse strikes him. Ethan hates waiting, more importantly he hates to be kept waiting.

Anger
Demanding, authoritarian and bossy, Ethan can also be known to experience outbursts of anger if the realization of his desires is hindered or if he is treated unfairly, despite his calm and composed demeanor.

Constraints
Ethan is active and independent with an exacerbated need for freedom, he is a werewolf after all. He hates restriction and can be quite unruly and confrontational if one tries to impose this upon him.
~
Ethan Wayne Tumblr_lxpkru6rO71qanpzp
~

Backstory:
To Be Announced
Family:
Mandrake (Drake) Wayne {Father}
Jenna Wayne {Mother}
Emma Wayne {Younger Sister}
Single/Taken:
Single
Children:
None

~

Additional Information:
Secret Codes: {Aerith ate the codes..}
Theme Song:

Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

Ethan Wayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethan Wayne   Ethan Wayne I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:26 pm

This biography has been ACCEPTED!

You can now roleplay and post in the forums!
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net

Ethan Wayne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Biography Creations :: Accepted :: Werewolves-
Jump to: