Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Beck Matthews I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Beck Matthews I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Beck Matthews I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Beck Matthews I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Beck Matthews I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Beck Matthews I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Beck Matthews I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Beck Matthews I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Beck Matthews I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Beck Matthews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beck Matthews

Beck Matthews

Beck Matthews Empty
PostSubject: Beck Matthews   Beck Matthews I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 5:50 am

|Beck Matthews|

~
Beck Matthews Tumblr_l2bjux5c4q1qansee
~

Birthdate:
June 12th
Zodiac:
Gemini
S.O:
Heterosexual
Species:
Human
Pack/Coven:
N/A
N/A

~
Beck Matthews Tumblr_n67i9f1mXA1td0b3no1_500
~

Appearance:
Beck is a lanky guy. He stands at a whopping 6'7 and weighs less than a toothpick. That doesn't mean he has no muscles though. His hair is a lovely mocha brown that is soft to the touch from all of the conditioner he's applied to it. His eyes are the same color, but with a much more sultry look to them. He usually has some stubble on his face but that's only when he is too lazy to shave it off.
Wolf Appearance:
N/A

~
Beck Matthews Tumblr_m15u1wGopG1qfmj0mo1_r1_500
~

Personality:
Beck is the type of person that can light up a room by simply walking through the door. Whether or not he considers himself to be popular, there is no doubt that people gravitate to him on a regular basis. Beck's warm, uncompromising and witty personality makes him a highly sought after leader and ally. Don't be fooled by his no-nonsense attitude, neither should you be too impressed by his apparent determination because deep, deep down, he's just a big softie.
Strengths:
Spontaneous
Beck walks a bit on the wild side, and he will try anything once — absolutely anything. Even if it's been proven dangerous and the outcomes are unknown, he'll do it anyway. Of course he knows that he could live to the fullest without being as completely crazy as he is, but that's just not the way that Beck likes to do things.
Intelligent
Beck is smart, there's no doubt about that. While most people are unable to read him, he can read them like a book. It seems as if Beck always knows the right thing to say. He speaks with the utmost grace and confidence.
Independent
Beck takes charge of his life, and everything he does is completely his choice; completely for him. He no longer does anything he doesn't want to do, and staying silent is the last thing on his mind. He tends to let his new path get the best of him sometimes.
Weaknesses:
Dominating
When it comes to most things, Beck is a reasonable and flexible person, however he knows when he needs to stand his ground and he isn't afraid to do it. Beck asserts himself and is prone to outbursts of authoritarianism while in the presence of others.
Blunt
A quality that tends to display itself more as 'bitchy'. It's not that Beck ever sets out to intentionally hurt someone's feelings but sometimes things happen. There's no point in his mind to 'sugar coat' things for people. Even if some things should be kept up in his head, they pour out of his lips before he can even help himself.
Narcissistic
Beck likes to win, to be looked at and admired. He enjoys luxury as well as being held in high esteem by others because he has high ideals. Where his heart is concerned, he is much more tender, loving and affectionate than he appears to be; however the smallest heartache could signify the return of a monster.
~
Beck Matthews Tumblr_lni7n2OpQl1qf7jgro1_500
~

Backstory:
Beck grew up in a small town he refuses to say the name of. His parents were happily married during his childhood, which was good, but there was something wrong with his brother. Derek had been diagnosed with Lung Cancer. He still grew up well. If you count having to go to the hospital almost every week. Even though Beck had no idea what was going on, her was still there to support his brother. And then came that day when the doctors could do no more. Derek was going to die before his fourteenth birthday. Beck was still nine at the time and was still oblivious to what was happening until.. until Derek was gone.

After he left, nothing was the same in the Matthews household. His mother smiled less, his father came home later than he said he would. By this time Beck was old enough to realize. He knew that his parent's marriage wasn't going to last long and he wasn't okay with that. He tried to get his family together to do things. Game nights, movies, and anything else he thought was fun but nothing worked. His parents were doomed to split. And when the time came, Beck wasn't ready. Beck was sixteen when his father left. He hasn't seen or talked to him since.

The single mother life seemed to be taking its toll on his mother, so Beck tried his hardest to help and bring in money for bills. He took internships, small jobs, anything he could get to contribute. The day came when he was eighteen. He was ready to go out into the world by himself, get some life experience. He never thought that leaving his mother would be the hardest thing he'd ever do. He settled himself in Capall, got a job at Senkt, and bought himself a beautiful companion to keep him company.
Family:
Eric Matthews {Estranged Father}
Raquel Matthews {Mother}
Derek Matthews {Older brother, Deceased}
Single/Taken:
Single
Children:
None

~

Additional Information:
Secret Codes:
{Aerith scratched out the codes and then shredded them}
Theme Song:

Beck's Cat:
Mimzy:
Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

Beck Matthews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck Matthews   Beck Matthews I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 5:59 am

Your biography has been ACCEPTED!!

You can now roleplay and post in the Forums!
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net

Beck Matthews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Biography Creations :: Accepted :: Humans-
Jump to: