Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Rikki Rose Myers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Rikki Rose Myers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Rikki Rose Myers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Rikki Rose Myers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Rikki Rose Myers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Rikki Rose Myers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Rikki Rose Myers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Rikki Rose Myers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Rikki Rose Myers I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Rikki Rose Myers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikki Myers

Rikki Myers

Rikki Rose Myers Empty
PostSubject: Rikki Rose Myers   Rikki Rose Myers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:52 am

|Rikki Rose Myers|

~

Rikki Rose Myers 2q09hg4

~

Birthdate: August 10th, 1995
Zodiac: Leo
S.O: Bisexual
Species:
Human

Appearance: Rikki stands around 5"4 and weighs only 104pounds. She has wavy(almost curly) dirty blonde hair and brilliant blue eyes that show emotions she wants you to see.  She has average skin tone.

Personality: Upon meeting Rikki, one might want to turn and run with tail tucked between their legs.. She is rather abrasive and harsh but if one was to stick around you might just see the better side of her, a more calm, sweet, caring side.
Strengths:
{Trait one: People Watching.
about it; Rikki loves to people watch, but doesn't care much to join in with them..Rikki is good at picking out if someone is upset or if they have something they are hiding.
Trait two; Motherly instincts.
About it; Rikki has 'motherly' instincts' though she doesn't quite care fore children, Rikki is rather good with them and is able to calm down the fussiest of children.
Trait Three; None
About it; N/A}
Weaknesses:
{Trait one; Her soft side.
about it; Thought Rikki is rather abrasive, some may be able to take advantage of her.
Trait two; her interest in the super-natural.
About it; Rikki LOVES anything to do with super-natural creatures and spends most of her time studying them, therefore is she were to run into one she might just let them turn her/take her blood
Trait Three; Family
About it; Rikki didn't grow up with a family and longs for one, even if it means giving her human life to the super natural.
}

Backstory:  

Not much is known about Rikki's parents; their appearance, names, age, etc. Since the day she first shed a tear she had been in an orphanage run by cruel people who told them that they would never get a home.. Rikki's only friend was a boy named Xavier, a dark haired boy who was adopted into a family. As Rikki grew, she began to draw away from others and went into what same may call an 'emo' phase, she refused to talk and only ate certain times -but that wasn't the case, she just refused to eat because the way the orphanage seemed to run was if you are take something you will have to pay for it.

Most would say that Rikki would have been a good candidate for adoption due to her blonde hair and blue eyes as many families had come in looking for a child such as this, but would leave with another.. Rikki, at adoption times was hidden away and never 'shown' to the families.

When Rikki turned sixteen, she left the orphanage running away onto the dark streets where she stumbled upon a rather handsome man (or so she saw him that way), he had natural, shaggy white hair that fell into his purplish/blue eyes, his skin was pale and in the dim light he seemed almost cynical but he did nothing to harm her, instead he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to a safe abandoned building where he placed her on a chair and stood back then introduced himself as 'Sephtis' he then told her what he was and explained that he wouldn't hurt her as it wasn't right for a vampire to harm a human child.

That was when her interest in super natural beings sparked.. after that, she only saw sephtis several times.. he never seemed to change.. It was one night that he came to see her that she asked him to change her, that she was in love with him.. he smiled sweetly and told her

'Sweet child, my beautiful Rikki I cannot change you.. I will not give you a curse such as this... but if you still wish to be like me on your 21st birthday I will come for you and make you what you wish to be."

Family: None
Single/Taken: Single
Children: none

~

Additional Information:
Secret Codes: {Aerith murdered the codes}
Theme Song:

{Any other information you wish to put can be added here}

Last edited by Rikki Myers on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sothv.naruto-rpg.com/
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

Rikki Rose Myers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikki Rose Myers   Rikki Rose Myers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:55 am

This Biography has beenACCEPTED

You can now roleplay and post in the Forums!!
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net

Rikki Rose Myers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Biography Creations :: Accepted :: Humans-
Jump to: