Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Sephtis Keller I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Sephtis Keller I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Sephtis Keller I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Sephtis Keller I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Sephtis Keller I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Sephtis Keller I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Sephtis Keller I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Sephtis Keller I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Sephtis Keller I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Sephtis Keller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephtis Keller

Sephtis Keller

Sephtis Keller Empty
PostSubject: Sephtis Keller   Sephtis Keller I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:40 pm

|Sephtis Keller|

~

Sephtis Keller Sephtis

~

Birthdate: Birth-date unknown
Zodiac: Libra
S.O: Bisexual
Species:
Spirit Demon

~
Sephtis Keller Love_quote
~

Appearance:

Standing about 6'5, Sephtis weighs only 120 pounds. He has natural shaggy pure white hair that falls into his eyes, he has pale skin and 'glowing' purplish/blue eyes that take in every thing that they see..  He tends to wear black jeans, a white button up polo and a buttoned up vest with a plain black bow tie and converse.

~
Sephtis Keller Eye

~

SpiritDemon: Dragon.

Sephtis Keller Sephtis

Personality:
Silent, calm, caring, he's sweet, gentle and loving.  His mannerisms match that of someone who was raised and trained to serve someone and do it without complaint, he doesn't care much for confrontation so he rarely mingles with others who would quickly suck the life out of someone then talk..  He uses ma'am, sir, sire, ma'am etc. When addressing others whither they are a child or not..  But, he is not to be taken advantage of, he knows how to defend himself and those he cares about..

Strengths:
{Trait one; His calming personality
about it; Sephtis has always been one that's been calm and he has away of 'hexing' others to become calm if they are frantic.
Trait two; His Docile nature
About it;  also a weakness, sephtis hates confrontation and will try to make peace between those who are having conflict
Trait Three; N/A
About it
}
Weaknesses:
{Trait one; His docile nature
about it; since he doesn't care much for confrontation, he tends to try and be the peace maker he could easily be seen as weak.
Trait two; his love for a human
About it; he loves a human. Nuff-said, he could easily be captured if the human he cared for was hurt or in harms way.
Trait Three; N/A
About it}

~

Sephtis Keller Seppppppp

~

Backstory:

Originally Sephtis Keller was born into a low rank, at birth he was given the title Butler and was given to a minor lord family and was trained to be their servant. when they had their daughter, he was automatically given the right to care for her and he loved her with every bone in his body.

As the girl aged, he only grew to love her more and more and he took pleasure in teaching her and caring for her, it was when the darkness hit that he along with every other Spirit Creature was sent into a war with other creatures that they had lived peacefully with for as long as the world had been around.. That was the day Meko lost her parents and he was to be the overlord and lead the Spirit demons. Of course, Sephtis took the offer, but he never lost his values, he was still just as proper and took the spot seriously.

(more to come)

Family: Unknown
Single/Taken: Single
Children: None

~

Additional Information:
Secret Codes: {These codes have been buried in the ground}
Theme Song:

{Any other information you wish to put can be added here}

Last edited by Sephtis Keller on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

Sephtis Keller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sephtis Keller   Sephtis Keller I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:44 pm

This biography has been ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net

Sephtis Keller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Biography Creations :: Accepted :: Spirit Demons-
Jump to: