Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Amelia Ellis I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Amelia Ellis I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Amelia Ellis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Amelia Ellis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Amelia Ellis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Amelia Ellis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Amelia Ellis I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Amelia Ellis I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Amelia Ellis I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Amelia Ellis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amelia Ellis

Amelia Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Amelia Ellis   Amelia Ellis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:54 pm

|Amelia Ellis |

~
Amelia Ellis Alexandra-Daddario-Workout-Routine-and-Diet-Plan
~

Birthdate:
January 21st
Zodiac:
Aquarius
S.O:
Bisexual
Species:
Vampire
Pack/Coven:
N/A
Rogue

~
Amelia Ellis Tumblr_lstonez3Bu1r3ix26o4_500
~

Appearance:
Amelia has this old-fashioned look to her. She stands at a normal height of 5’6, well normal for her. As she is a vampire, her skin is pale the same as it was before she was turned. Her hair roots are brown but the rest she died maroon red and her eyes are a bright gray storm cloud color.
Wolf Appearance:
N/A

~
Amelia Ellis Tumblr_maq91bg58b1rt8qgo
~

Personality:
Amelia has a skill for people. She knows what to say when people are feeling down or upset. Although she can make people trust her, every person has a dark side; Amelia is incredibly deceptive. She is most well known for her betrayals, but most people don't know about that. She is manipulative, deceptive, and incredibly smart.
Strengths:
Grace
Amelia has a certain charm to her that most people can't resist. She can draw people in with a sense of mystery, and keep them wrapped around her finger. She's elegant, charming, and has a natural sense of Grace.
Adventurous
Often courteous, Amelia is very tactful but she can be known to slip up at times... She is elegant and refined, and possibly an esthete - unless she settles for tasting the pleasures that this world has to offer.
Intelligent
The stuck sixteen year old is particularly bright for her age and can easily hold a conversation with people much older and more experienced than she. In her mind, she doesn't have time for childish games, or nonsense, nor does she beat around the bush. Amelia prefers to get straight to the point and explain herself upfront, though she understands why other people don't feel the same way.

Weaknesses:
Deception
Everyone has a secret: Amelia's is the truth. Most people don't realize that she's nothing like the friendly cheerful façade. She destroys allies and enemies by gaining trust, then stabbing them in the back.
Betrayal
When you betray someone, you lose their trust. It's not an ideal choice of strategy, but it works well when someone who completely trusts you gets stabbed in the back. But it's also a downfall, for when you run out of allies, it's your turn to be stabbed in the back.
Perfection?
Doesn't Amelia seem like the perfect deceptive character? Even Amelia has flaws that can bring her down. She has a tic in her eye that flares when she lies. Not many know about it, but those who do know how to bring her down. She is also extremely indignant when someone asks a question to close to home.
~
Amelia Ellis Alexandra-Daddario-gifs-tumblr-xxhybrid-34289876-500-220
~

Backstory:
TBA
Family:
Alexander Ellis {Father, Deceased}
Amelia Ellis Sr. {Mother, Deceased}
Joseph Ellis {Older Brother, Deceased}
Marcel Ellis {Younger Brother, Deceased}
Single/Taken:
Single
Children:
None

~

Additional Information:
Secret Codes:
{Aerith disposed of the codes}
Theme Song:
Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

Amelia Ellis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amelia Ellis   Amelia Ellis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:01 pm

This biography has beenACCEPTED

You can now roleplay and post in the forums!
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net

Amelia Ellis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Biography Creations :: Accepted :: Vampires-
Jump to: