Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

The 'peace maker'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephtis Keller

Sephtis Keller

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:33 am

The day began cold. The sky above was dim and a light snow-fall had started around eleven am. It was now 2pm in the afternoon and there was already piles of snow that would crunch under foot.

Sephtis sat out side his house, his purplish/blue eyes seemed to take everything in, his mind was buzzing with thoughts of what could be, he sometimes wished for the time to rewind and for everything to go back the way it was.. So many species had died out, others had turned on each other dubbing them enemies.. Only his kind seemed to try and keep peace -except the few that had turned their backs on their ways of life..

Sephtis stood around 6'4 and had pale skin, he had natural shaggy pure white hair that hung in his eyes.. He wore his usual clothing, black jeans with black converse a white long sleeved button up shirt and a black vest along with a plain black tie..

He gave a soft sigh before tilting his head to the sky..
Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

It was a cold day for Aerith, well not really as she spent most of it as a clouded leopard. Matter of fact, Aerith was rarely caught as human. Why walk on two legs when you could run on four?

As she padded up Sephtis, she took note at the silence within the camp. Even though she loved silence, she couldn't bear to have it here. Back at home, her real home, her camp would be thriving with life. This is ridiculous.. Her crystal eyes landed to her leader, his face looking quite troubled. Aerith pushed her muzzle onto his shoulder softly and sat next to him, in silence.

Last edited by Aerith Yuule on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net
Sephtis Keller

Sephtis Keller

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:20 am

At the touch of his friend, he smiled his eyes were gentle once they met her.. "Well, hello Miss" he spoke with a soft, gentle tone. "How are you?" He asked the question as he rubbed your ear, his fingers smoothing back your fur.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:35 am

Aerith purred softly as the man rubbed her ear. Wait a second.. It took a second to shake off Sephtis' hand. Aerith shook her head and stretched out next to him on the ground. She was slightly hungry. All she did that morning was roam around the territory and didn't bother to catch anything.

I'll get some later.

Aerith probably would forget that statement later. As smart as she was, her memory was a bit fuzzy.

Last edited by Aerith Yuule on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephtis Keller

Sephtis Keller

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:40 am

His smile only widened at her actions.  "Are you hungry?" he asked, "I have food in my kitchen I you'd like some." He stood up carefully as if not to disturbed you and linked his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:49 am

Aerith looked at him stand with a knowing look on her face. I know you have food. Take me to it please.. She stood and stretched her paws out in front of her with a slight yawn. After staying in that pose for a second she padded to the door of his house, prancing on her paws in place.

Last edited by Aerith Yuule on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephtis Keller

Sephtis Keller

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:58 am

Sephtis moved to the door with ease and opened the door, allowing for her to enter first.. Inside his house, it was rather clean, everything had a place to go and was put there. There was no speck of dust or dirt anywhere to be seen.

"Make yourself at home Aerith" he nodded towards the couch, as he continued his stride to the kitchen to sort out some food for you.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:06 am

"This place is cleaner than I thought it'd be." She said with her thick irish accent. As soon as she stepped across the threshold to his house she was human again. She didn't like it but if she were going to eat she'd rather not look like a pig while doing it.

"Make yourself at home Aerith."

She cleared her throat and sat at the table with her hands on her thighs. She didn't really notice when her fingers started tapping on the table leg but it surely didn't mind her, Sephtis on the other hand.. She had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Ethan Wayne
Admin
Ethan Wayne

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:26 pm

¸

Ethan Wayne took a quick glance around observing the place with his pale blue eyes. Shrugging, Ethan stood tall and walked towards the room where Sephtis and Aerith was found. Aerith is a beautiful young woman with orange/red hair, always well dressed and Ethan couldn`t help but smirk feeling slightly amused for some reasons. Aerith was gorgeous as always of course. Ethan`s pale blue eyes were now laid upon Sephtis. A blond haired guy with swag.  Sephtis had been a friend of Ethan for a while and so has Aerith. "Hope im not bothering you two." Ethan said, raising an eyebrow at the both of them.  

Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:28 pm

Hearing people enter the house cause Nex to stir from his bed, sitting up he pulled his knees close and ran his fingers through his red hair. His eyes were glazed with tiredness -despite having slept have the day. After all he had been out most of the night watching the humans and other creatures.

He was odd, he didn't necessarily follow the 'no-conflict' feeling but he still remained loyal to his species, his closest friend was Sephtis and even though Nex had strayed from the path he was to follow, he was still accepted by him..

Getting up out of bed, he straightened his shirt and shorts before moving out of his room and down the hall, once in the livingrom, his eyes locked onto Aerith and a smile touched his face.

"hey"
Back to top Go down
Sephtis Keller

Sephtis Keller

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:44 pm

"Certainly not" Sephtis replied, his gaze drifted up from the plate of food he was making, after finishing it he brought it to the table and set it on the table for Aerith. "How are you Ethan?"

Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:46 pm

Aerith scratched at the bridge of her nose right as the two guys came in. She gave both of them a small smile and a wave, her attention completely fixed on the food that was soon to be coming her way. Not that food was her top priority at the moment, well it was but not completely.

"I'm surrounded by testosterone." She mumbled.  

Not that she cared that she was surrounded by guys, it was just that she felt alone as she was apparently the only female spirit at the moment. Until someone finally decides to show up.. she glanced back at Nex and Ethan and then back to Sephtis as he brought over a sandwhich. "Thank you." she was slightly relieved. If he'd taken longer she would have had to socialize. It wasn't exactly bad but to Aerith it was Hell.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:14 am

Kassidy padded on. She slept the night before outside of the territories so preciously marked by other spirit demons, and she hoped this was a way to escape her life of running away and trying to find a permanent home. She found herself at a circle of houses and then hesitantly shifted into her human form. She stumbled on her two legs. Ugh, so terrible! She hated being human. She would much rather stay as her beautiful and lithe jaguar. She walked very unsure in her steps toward where the voices were coming. She nervously walked up the steps and entered the house... "Hello?" she called. "I'm Kassidy..."
Back to top Go down
Sephtis Keller

Sephtis Keller

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:18 am

Sephtis heard though voice, despite the house being his he did not anger at the voice of a stranger, his eyes drifted towards the door.

"Welcome Miss" he smiled sweetly before giving a curt bow. "My name is Sephtis, may I ask what brings you to these parts" as he spoke he stood up straight and linked his hands behind his back before moving towards her. His eyes were kind and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The 'peace maker' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'peace maker'   The 'peace maker' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'peace maker'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Roleplay :: The Forest :: Spiora Territory :: The Camp-
Jump to: