Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP)   Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:53 am

|Kassidy Atlas Coleridge|

~

Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) MV5BNDExNzE0MzI0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTA2NTE4MTE@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_

~

Birthdate: October 24th
Zodiac: Scorpio
S.O: Bisexual
Species:
Spirit Demon
Allegiance: None (yet)
Rogue (for now)

~

Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) Bella-thorne-gif-jc

~

Appearance: Kassidy (Kassi if you will) has bright red hair, almost the color of a flame. It can be seen for miles, enough to capture someone's heart in a flash. Her deep brown eyes have the same affect, beautiful and seemingly soft. Her pale skin is unnatural to her kind, yet she enjoys it all the same. She doesn't tan very easily, and just know that if you catch her on two feet, you better take it in. It won't be like that for long.
Wolf/Spirit Demon Appearance: Absolutely stunning.... would be the first thought that would come to your head when she is her jaguar. She has a deep tan pelt and black as night markings that is native to her animal species, however her eyes are a bright yellow with strange black lines traveling along through them. Beware though, her looks can be deceiving.

~

Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) Screen10

Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) Jaguars-female-walking-631.jpg__800x600_q85_crop

Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) Tumblr_mjceokIAyq1qzya49o1_1280

~

Personality: Kassidy is... let's say special. She is very bubbly, avoids all conflict, and she hates it when people/animals fight. She has a very good understanding of peoples emotions, some accuse her of being able to read minds because of it. Although this is a tall tale, she wonders if one day this can be true... she wonders what it would be like to know every thought somebody was thinking.
Strengths:
Emotion Reading
As said before, she can read emotions of other people and animals very well.

Prettiness
She can literally capture you in a trance if your not careful.

Speed/Strength
Her animal and human alike are very fast and strong.
Weaknesses:
Fast talking
She talks too much and too fast.

Emotion reading
This is both a burden and a gift. She is often accused of being able to read minds, therefore she once went under experimentation.

N/A
About it}

~

Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) Pops-post-war

~

Backstory:

Born into the spirit demon world, she wasn't sure what she was until she found herself traveling on four paws instead of two feet. Ever since she was young, "reading minds" was something she was accused of. She can just guess really well though, and read your emotions incredibly quickly and process it correctly. When she was twelve, she was actually turned in.

She was saturated with the fear of being caught for her spirit demon. Many physical and mental experiments were taken out on her, trying to find out the secret to reading minds. Literally captured and taken, she was considered property of the scientists who "owned" her. She eventually escaped and ran away to Capall and found more just like her. She hopes of joining the tribe that lives nearby.
Family:
Unknown, orphaned and forced to fend for herself when she was young.
Single/Taken: Single (looking)
Children: None (yet)

~

Additional Information: Rose tattoo on the back her left shoulder, her name imprinted on her stomach.
Secret Codes: THE | WOLF'S | HEART
Theme Song: Animals by Maroon 5
She is a jaguar in case this wasn't caught in previous sections.

Last edited by Kassidy Coleridge on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taytum Fang

Taytum Fang

Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP)   Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:01 am

Your profile is ACCEPTED!
Feel free to post in the forums!
Back to top Go down

Kassidy Coleridge | Stalker of the Night (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Biography Creations :: Accepted :: Spirit Demons-
Jump to: