Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Chance Meetings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:22 am

Kassidy neared the edge of the forest. She hated this... but she needed to go somewhere. She felt so... out of it. She quickly shifted into her human form and walked into the town. She sighed angrily. Why does being human have to be a thing? Why can't oh so wonderful animals just be the only ones on Earth?!

She found a strange place she had never been in before. The Senkt Bar? What a joke, even the name is stupid. She walked in anyway, hoping she could get away with being underage. She was only fifteen after all, she sat down at the bar stool, and just waited. She wasn't sure what she was waiting for, just that something was coming. She closed her eyes, trying to find an escape from this crazy world. She imagined herself running as a jaguar, her jaguar. She heard the bar door bell ring, and she craned her neck slightly to see who came in...
Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:28 am

Nex typically went to the bar at night and would stay out late but today he decided to go a bit earlier, his mind was whirling with thoughts, he walked with someone of a 'cocky' attitude, his hands were linked together behind his head tangled in his hair, his eyes were a sharp yellow that seemed to reflect others emotions but not his own..

A sly smile touched his face as he set his gaze on the bar, sure it was a stupid name but it was a good place to get drunk and go into a 'world' where he could tolerate humans.. Ever since the war between the super natural beings, the humans, and even the world, he had grow a strained hatred for most things though his heart wouldn't let him leave his friends side..

Entering the building his gaze rested on the girl a bit young.. he thought to himself and shrugged as he walked over and sat on a stool next to her. "hey" he spoke with a scratchy voice, but one that was relaxing.. almost the voice of a guy who was tired or just woke up
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:35 am

It was a man, she could tell that much. He had obnoxious red and black hair, something she found very unattractive, and the piercings on his face added to that factor. She shuddered slightly, goth? What was wrong with this guy?

He sat down next to her and she looked away, towards the back of the bar. She didn't want to make eye contact with this man, he was at least six years older than her and she didn't want to get caught in a bad situation. He spoke and she paused and thought about her answer before actually speaking it out loud. "Hey," she told him, still avoiding looking at him. "I'm Kassidy..."

She found herself wanting to look at this person, but being in her human form was bad enough. She felt so... out of place here, and images of the people who tried to take her away when she was young flashed through her head. She swallowed hard, actually audible for the guy to hear it. She felt nervous...

She should have never come here....
Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:41 am

He raised his eye brow. "You've already made quick judgments about me.. Sorry to burst your bubble love, but I'm gay." he titled his head as he watched you, a playful smile dancing across his face. "I'm Nex Hemlock.. it's nice to meet you Kassidy.."

He tore his gaze from you and waved the bartender over. "the usual please" he muttered to him "your rather nervous, as if...." he looked around at the humans and pulled back his lip in disgust. "as if this isn't your true form.. So what are you.. Vampire.. wolf... witch, shape shifter..?" he placed his yellow gaze back on you.. "nah, you seem to docile from the way you hold yourself you dislike the species that sits around us, if you were a vampire you'd be foaming at the mouth for a taste of their blood."
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:48 am

Kassidy made a look of disgust. Just what she needed, a gay goth guy who was probably far older than her... literally inches away from her. He guessed some pretty accurate things, and she finally turned to him. One arm was on the counter, the other on the back of the chair. She had some sort of authority on her face that she enjoyed that was put there. "Look, what do you want from me? So? What does it matter that I may or may not be human..." she had brought her voice down low, her lip twitching at the sight of the despicable lower species around her. "Why should I tell you anything? You know that I've been taken away and experimented on? Like a dog? Or a monkey? Hate to break it to ya, but I find it difficult trusting those around me. So, please, tell me why I should tell you some of my darkest secrets to bring back those retched memories?"

She remained with the authority, however her eyes had narrowed as she tried to restrain herself from shifting into her jaguar. Oh how easy it would be to kill this man if she could just get him alone... one less human to the world anyway...
Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:52 am

He shrugged his shoulders faintly "I want nothing." he spoke as he tapped the glass that was placed in front of him.. "But would you really harm one of your own species?" he asked his eyes not meeting yours, but were locked on his glass.

"Unfortunately this is my human for but my natural for is that of a fox." he responded with an uncaring tone, "I am a spirit demon and a guardian of Sporia." he rested his chin in the palm of his hand.

"So, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:59 am

She cringed slightly at the tapping on the glass. Ugh, the noise hurt her sensitive ears. One of her own species? Spirit demon? Fox?

What.

A.

Joke.

Her jaguar could kill a fox with a lethal snap of her jaws. But she was interested now...

"Perhaps we should take this somewhere more... private, no? I hate to be rude, but I don't drink, so you may enjoy that yourself. Me? I'm from somewhere far away from here, you probably wouldn't know where. I'm not a native to Capall though... It's one place where me and my animal can run free... the supernatural in this town, it makes me feel at home. Safe you know? But tell me... what is this... Guardian business you speak of so authoritatively of?"
Back to top Go down
Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Elanya stepped through the door. Well it pretty much stunk in here. Liquor, sweat. Ugh! Gross! She was in human form, of course. If she padded in here as a tiger, eh, that wouldn't be good. She would more than likely be skinned and become boots or sometime with these mortals all crazy an all now. They hadn't changed a bit since the war. She shook her head, looking down. She felt the pang in her head that tell's her when she's about to have a vision. Then it came. Two people, no wait, not people, Sprit Demons, just like her. One was male other female. The dude had red and black hair. Seriously? she thought. The girl had almost flame red hair. She looked up as her vision faded and saw the boy with red hair sit with the girl. She moved to another table, not far from the, watching and learning to see what they would do if/when they noticed she was there.
Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:51 pm

The males gaze drifted one more time over the bar, this time locking in place on the girl who just came in.. His head tilted.. "We might want to bring her along to." he told the girl standing by him as he finished his drink and stood up, stretching his arms over his head he yawned and tucked his hands into his pockets before walking over..

"Hello" He mused, his eyes still on you, "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Elanya watched as the boy got up. He walked towards her. And then stopped, asking who she was. She smiled. She was pretty sure he knew who and what she was. She stood up. Elanya, and now can i ask who you are? she said, her head cocked to the side, dark red hair falling over one shoulder. She smiled at him, her grey eyes watching every move and everything else about him.
Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:33 pm

"Nex" he responded quickly, his eyes never moving from you, a smile never touched his face either.. "Why don't you come with me and my friend over there" he gestured towards the girl he was sitting with.. His eyes revealed nothing, not what they might talk about, nor any emotion about the moment right now.. "It may benefit you in the long run "
Back to top Go down
Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Elanya's face was swipped clean of anything like emotion. The only place you would see it was in her eyes and they held the question she was about to ask. Well, it depends.....what are we gonna do, where are we going? with the next last bit, her smile stretched even farther. Are we gonna meet your people? She was curious to see more of her kind other than the few rouges she's meet in the last thousand years. She nodded eventually, giving in to curiosity. She stopped and stuck her hand to the wall when the pang hit her head.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:44 pm

Kassidy watched as the man named Nex got up. He spoke to the other girl, and Kassidy rolled her eyes. He may be gay, but he sure didn't mind warming up to young girls... She got up herself. This girl looked to be around Kassidy's age, if a little older. Kassidy walked over to her, more welcoming to the girl so called Elanya. "Hi, I'm Kassidy. Nice to meet you. Would you like to come with us to speak more... privately? It would be safer to express our true colors in private after all..." said the flame haired girl. She smiled and then leaned forward onto the table she sat at. "Don't mind Nex, he's a gay Gothic guy I just met," she said with a wave of her hand and a roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:50 pm

"hey!" he frowned. "For your information Im not gothic or emo" he scowled at the girl, his arms crossing his chest an eye brown cocked with annoyance. "And possibly.. If that is what you wish, I know Sephtis will be glad to meet the both of you" his lips turned into a smile.

"He's a lot nicer then I am" he grinned looking at the flamed haired girl. "Maybe you three will get along just fine.." he looked around again and grimaced. "can we get out of here now"
Back to top Go down
Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:56 pm

Elanya stood at the door, her eyes closed and she saw who Nex was talking about. She gasped in a breath then turned. Okay sure, it smells awful in here anyway. she said as she darted out of the door quickly. She stood a ways out, breathing in the fresh air. She turned to see if the others were following as she went out towards the woods. There she easily shifted into her form and sat, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:16 pm

Kassidy mused over his grimace. Then she spoke to finish this meeting and get it over with."Sure, let's just leave. And Sep is nice, you'll like him Ella."

(OOC: Can we end the thread here and begin a new one later?)
Back to top Go down
Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:21 pm

(I'm fine with anything)
Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:36 pm

(OOC: yes we are moving to a new topic in the forest)

Nex raised an eye brow at Kassidy, "You know him?" he asked as he exited the bar, his hands linked together behind his head, his fingers tangling in his hair.. "once we get to the forest i'll take lead... we can also change into our natural forms."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chance Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings   Chance Meetings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Roleplay :: Town of Capall :: Senkt Bar-
Jump to: