Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Elanya Johnson: The Lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson: The Lost Empty
PostSubject: Elanya Johnson: The Lost   Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:31 pm

|Elanya Johnson|

~
Elanya Johnson: The Lost MV5BMTMxNDg1NDU3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODU1NjE4MQ@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_

~

Birthdate: March 21st
Zodiac: Aries
S.O: Straight
Species:Spirit Demon
Allegiance: Spiora

~

Elanya Johnson: The Lost Tumblr_m199fo6I4H1r678ir
~

Appearance: Elanya has red hair and a strange greyish color as an eye color. Her eyes are what stand out the most. It's like they change from a grey to a greyish blue to a greyish green, but they always stay grey. If you look for her, its easy to find, or pick her out, from crowds and what not. She is tall, around 5'8".

Wolf/Spirit Demon Appearance: As a tigris, Elanya is White with pure black strips. Her eyes are a greyish blue.

~

Elanya Johnson: The Lost Cyl5Aqr

Elanya Johnson: The Lost VZtduCf
~

Personality: Elanya has an easy going personality. She is fun to  be around and to hang out with, but once you make her mad, it goes down hill. You can never get her forgiveness. Elanya strongly believes in faith in other people. She will do her best to do her best for you. If your one of her best friends, then she might very well risk her life for you. Though in situations, she isn't optimistic. She really isn't very optimistic in the first place.
Strengths:
{Trait one; She is very strong
about it; If you not careful and get in a fight with her, you could easily go down.
Trait two; She has an attitude
About it; Her little attitude is what gets her into trouble a lot of times. She can easily be mad and tip off. Yet it doesnt last long but when it goes, its frightening.
Trait Three; She is quick on her feet.
About it; Meaning, Elanya can think fast even in the hardest and worst possibly conditions}
Weaknesses:
{Trait one; Swimming
about it; She had never really been able to learn how to swim, so now she is terrified it it's above her head.
Trait two; Talking too much
About it; When Elanya gets nervous, she talks a lot and really fast.
Trait Three;N/A
About it}

~

Elanya Johnson: The Lost Tumblr_ljx48737Ee1qi3x9vo1_500

~

Backstory: When Elanya was 12, she lost everything. Most people would think that it was pitiful that she was so young yet had nothing, but at the time, Elanya thought that it was great. She had been rouge for a while. She was carefree that there were no adults around to tell her what to do. Eventually, she started developing new talents. One so happened to be able to see the future. Sometimes it was good sometimes bad. That was how she was able to stay away from foster care. She learned how to deal with it. And she eventually found Spiora.
(The rest is to be revealed through RP)
Family: Mother--> Selinia---> Deceased. Father--> Abraham---> Dedeased
Single/Taken: nope
Children: nada

~

Additional Information: Nerp
Secret Codes:  Taytum came in and shredded the codes. ~ Taytum Fang
Theme Song: Far Away, Staind
Her quote: Never mistake my silence for ignorance | my calmness for acceptance | or my kindness for weakness...[/color]

Last edited by Elanya Johnson on Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taytum Fang

Taytum Fang

PostSubject: Re: Elanya Johnson: The Lost   Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:44 pm

Hello Elenya! Just two things before your bio can be accepted.

Technically, a spirit demon couldn't have two jobs. So please pick one or the other please. Also, the quotes in and out of your pictures are a bit confusing, so if you could just move the entire quote to the Other Information Slot, that would be great!

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Elanya Johnson: The Lost   Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:46 pm

Okay done!
Back to top Go down
Taytum Fang

Taytum Fang

PostSubject: Re: Elanya Johnson: The Lost   Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:50 pm

Shoot, I'm sorry! We both edited it at the same time, it's all messed up now! I'm so sorry! Sad
Back to top Go down
Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Elanya Johnson: The Lost   Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:50 pm

It's fine!
Back to top Go down
Taytum Fang

Taytum Fang

PostSubject: Re: Elanya Johnson: The Lost   Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Your profile is.... ACCEPTED!
You can now post and thread in the forums! Welcome to Iris!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elanya Johnson: The Lost   Elanya Johnson: The Lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elanya Johnson: The Lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Biography Creations :: Accepted :: Spirit Demons-
Jump to: