Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Seline Scorchio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seline Scorchio

Seline Scorchio Empty
PostSubject: Seline Scorchio   Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:51 pm

|Seline Scorchio|

~

Seline Scorchio 082307_heigl_400X400
~

Birthdate: October 21st
Zodiac: Scorpio
S.O: Straight
Species:Vampire
Allegiance: Klue
{If you're a rogue, type rogue}

~

Seline Scorchio Heigl2

~

Appearance:Seline's appearance is one that can suck you in. With blonde hair and beautiful hazel eyes, its hard to miss her. Her smile is beautiful with straight white teeth. Standing at 5'7", she is about average height for her gender. Her fangs are about as large as a normal vampires.
Wolf/Spirit Demon Appearance:
{Only if werewolf}

~

Seline Scorchio IOfPU7P

~

Personality: Seline's personality is one of great faith and reassurance. She is always there if you need a shoulder to lean/cry on. She is good at making decisions if no one else can. She likes to help others. She doesnt like to be a vampire seeing as she has to kill for her food. She likes to make sure the humans survive after their traumatic experience with her.
Strengths:
Smart
Seline, being smart in certain ways no one knows about, helps her get around.
Pretty
With her being pretty, she doesnt have to worry about the people she lures in for a snack being suspicious. They know what they want and she know what she wants
Strength
Of course her strength is a strength of hers even if every vampire has it!
Weaknesses:
Her Fears
She is always paranoid when it comes to what she is afraid of. It can cloud up her mind.
Strength
Just how it is a strength, it can also be a weakness. She could accidentally kill someone if she doesn't control it.
Her secrets
She has secrets that no one would ever know about her, and she wants to tell, but she never could

~

Seline Scorchio Tumblr_n788ni2bBE1tx2iflo1_1280

~

Backstory: She came from London. When she was young, her father had promised her to another man. Her father only wanted to money and trades that would come out of it. This had happened in the early 1600's. After she turned 18, she and the man had gotten married. He was handsome, being around 6 feet and having long dark hair. He always worked, for a company that she no longer remembered. After two years, they started to fight. It was because he was never around for her, he had no time for her. She had stormed off into the streets at night. There,she had chanced upon a vampire. He had bit her and turned her. After she had turned, she had attacked her husband and ran, killing anyone who crossed paths with her.

After about 100 years on the run, another vampire had caught up with her. He had seemed familiar, seeing as he looked like the one that had bit her. He taught her how to control her feeding frenzies. After a while, she had come to know that it was the one that had bitten her, Claudino was his name. After he taught her, he left and she never saw him again. Later on 300 years later after she had moved to America, she found Klaue, the vampire tribe.
Family: N/A
Single/Taken: Single, Looking
Children: nada

~

Additional Information: Other character: Elanya Johnson (Sorry bout not putting it sorry!!)
Her quote: There is no way out. We feed or we die. There is no door number three.
Secret Codes: The Wolf's Heart
Theme Song: Hell & Back KiD Ink
{Any other information you wish to put can be added here}

Last edited by Seline Scorchio on Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taytum Fang

Taytum Fang

Seline Scorchio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seline Scorchio   Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Hey there! Couple things before your profile is accepted!

I was wondering if you have any other characters on this site. If you do, I would like to know in the other information box. If not, forget I said anything.

Also, could you be a bit more descriptive about her husband, her father, the vampire who taught her... because as of right now... it is a bit fuzzy as to where she came from...

Complete these things and you will be accepted! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Seline Scorchio

Seline Scorchio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seline Scorchio   Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:02 pm

Okay sorry bout that! But all is done now! (At least i think xD)
Back to top Go down
Taytum Fang

Taytum Fang

Seline Scorchio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seline Scorchio   Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Your character is.... ACCEPTED!!!!! You are free to post in the forums!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seline Scorchio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seline Scorchio   Seline Scorchio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seline Scorchio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Biography Creations :: Accepted :: Vampires-
Jump to: