Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taytum Fang

Taytum Fang

Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  Empty
PostSubject: Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf    Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:29 am

|Taytum Emma Fang|

~

Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  Amazing-blonde-cute-dianna-agron-girl-Favim.com-240194

~

Birthdate: January 29th
Zodiac: Aquarius
S.O: Bisexual
Species:
Werewolf
Pack/Coven: None (yet)
Rogue (for now)

~

Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  Famous-quotes-17

~

Appearance:

Taytum has blonde hair with black and brown natural highlights and lowlights. If anything, most would call her attractive, however, her beauty is something she doesn't pride herself on. She is skinny and has thin legs, yet another thing she doesn't gloat over. She has stunning gray eyes. They may sound dull, but they are actually more of a silver... a bright silver. Although she doesn't have a boyfriend/mate yet, she hopes in finding one soon.

Wolf Appearance:

Taytum as a wolf is nearly as pretty as she is in human shape. She has brown eyes as a canine, a smooth liquid chocolate. Her pelt is darkly colored to allow her to stalk through the shadows at night, her favorite time of day. She prefers being up late in the evening rather than light hours, hence her dark fur. She has large fangs that can pierce skin almost instantly with hardly any effort. (This is why her last name is Fang) She has strong muscles as a wolf, (and as a human) however she is so much more powerful in her wolf form. She would rather stay wolf than human.

~

Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  Black-wolves-wolves-24442420-328-360

Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  Tumblr_mbgovblBAJ1r84iy6

~

Personality:

Taytum's personality is... complicated. She is guarded yet bubbly. Serious yet fun. She can be anything you want her to be, a friend, a lover, well, even an enemy. She refuses to let her secret spill to anyone... unless they are werewolves themselves.
Strengths:

Her love
She wishes to fall in love and once she latches on to someone, beware, she will not let go.

Her speed
Taytum can run very fast as human and wolf. Although it is not superspeed by ANY means, she is just quick and light on her feet, her small frame allowing this to happen.

Her beauty
Most of the time, Taytum can capture someone's heart. Although some can't fall into her trance like trap, most will.

Weaknesses:

She doesn't eat much.
This puts her in danger of starvation as a wolf because her animal demands so much more. It's difficult to eat a lot when she is a canine, then shift back to human to throw it up, and then have her wolf eat more once again.

Her lack of attention.
In school and other places while she is human, she often daydreams of being her wolf. She adores her wolf more than anything (except love once she finds it).

She can get afraid easily.
She is jumpy.... don't jump out of the shadows or your next move will be battling her in her wolf form.

~

Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  Dianna-Agron-smiling-GIF

~

Backstory:

Tatyum comes from a long line of humans. Her father, human, never was there for her growing up, and nor does he know about her secret. Her mother, also human, has to work a lot, meaning traveling, phone calls, everything. She as well knows nothing of her secret. It's difficult to hide her other life. As a wolf, she often has to sneak out at night, sometimes risking attention. She had to learn to control herself throughout her entire life. Thank god her aunt was there.

Her aunt, age 23, is also a werewolf. She helped Taytum often, teaching her. If her aunt wasn't there, Taytum wouldn't be alive today...

Family:
Mother; Jayelnn
Father; David
Aunt; Tory
Younger sister; Daye

Single/Taken: Single (and looking)
Children: None (yet)

~

Additional Information: Taytum has a tattoo of her name written on her wrist.
Secret Codes: {These codes were sucked up by a black hole}
Theme Song:
Imagine Dragons - Demons

I think that's all! Very Happy

Last edited by Taytum Fang on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

PostSubject: Re: Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf    Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:20 am

Although her biography is beautiful, there is one more code that's missing. I'm pretty sure its the one from the chatbox rules. Fix that and I'll be more than happy to accept you!
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

PostSubject: Re: Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf    Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:46 am

This character has been ACCEPTED

You can now roleplay and post in the Forums!
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf    Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatyum Emma Fang - Secret Werewolf
Page 1 of 1