Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talia Fang

Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang Empty
PostSubject: Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang   Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:33 am

|Talia Hope Fang|

~

Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang AnnaSophia-te-chanto-el-pate-annasophia-robb-35183707-500-750

~

Birthdate: Janurary 29th
Zodiac: Aquarius
S.O: Bisexual
Species:
Werewolf
Pack/Coven: None (yet)
Rogue

~

Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang Giphy

~

Appearance:

Talia is a fraternal twin to Taytum. They are not identical but somewhat look a likes. She has the same blonde hair, just wavy or curly depending on how you look at it. Her eyes are the same stunning silver as Taytum's.
Wolf Appearance:

Talia's wolf is also not identical but somewhat the same. They share the same eye color, ice blue, and their pelts are the same color as well. Talia's pelt is more brown/black though than Taytum's which is pitch black. They both share the same abnormally large fangs.

~

Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang 9a387581cf9bc857c85d655280f114f8_thumb

Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang Tumblr_mkl3d2UTe31rwolk0o1_500

~

Personality:

Talia's personality is similar to Taytum's... both serious and humorous. Together, they will make the ultimate team.
Strengths:
Her love
Just like Taytum, she can love anything with no relent.

Her speed
Also like her twin sister, she can run a slight bit more than the average human, and can go even faster when in wolf form.

Her beauty
Along with her sister, they both share abnormal beauty to captivate your heart.

Weaknesses:
Lack of appietite
Just like Taytum, she doesn't eat much as a human, and eats a lot as a wolf.

Unable to focus
Similar to her twin, she has a "disability" to keep her attention on one thing at a time. She often daydreams or zones out about running as a wolf.

Scared easily
Exactly like her sister, she is jumpy. Don't freak her out or you won't have a tail before you can apologize.

~

Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang Tumblr_mva7uhB7Fg1qd67a3o1_500

~

Backstory:

Technically, Talia was supposed to grow up with Taytum, however, she shifted earlier at a younger age and she was forced to go into immediate hiding. She is considered "wild" rather than "tame" like Taytum and their aunt, because she was never taught of the control she was supposed to have. She has been a rogue her entire life, and she plans on being that way until she can find some one to spend her days with. (Neither of them know the other one exists)
Family:
Mother; Jayelnn
Father; David
Younger Sister; Daye
Unknown Sister; Taytum
Single/Taken: Single (and looking)
Children: None (yet)

~

Additional Information:
She has a tattoo on her wrist (exactly like her twin) that says her name.
Secret Codes: {The codes ran away}
Theme Song:
Centuries - FallOutBoy
That would be it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang   Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:39 am

This character has beenACCEPTED

You can now roleplay and post in the Forums!
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net

Talia Fang | Secret Sister of Taytum Fang
Page 1 of 1